Craigville Garden Centre is a family run business and has been supplying plants to gardens across County Fermanagh and the surrounding areas since 1998.
We are a growing and expanding business located on the beautiful River Erne Shore on the Sligo Road in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh. Our garden centre is run by a dedicated team of horticultural experts and gardening enthusiasts. Whether you are working from a blank canvas or are a seasoned gardener, you can always be sure of a friendly welcome and expert helping hand.
We offer a wide range of plants, herbs, rockery plants, alpine herbaceous, topiary, climbers, evergreen, deciduous shrubs, roses, hedging, fruit trees, fruit bushes, ornamental trees and water features.
We offer ample free parking for our customers convenience.
Our services include
– Same day plant potting service – Hanging baskets
– A grow your own section with a wide range of fruit and vegetable seeds.
– A lakeside coffee shop supplying salads, baked potatoes, club sandwiches, bagels, soup and the "cabin fry". Waterside coffee shop for boats and cruisers passing.
– We supply a wide selection of giftware for special occasions.
– Don’t forget our sister shop - Blooming Lovely florists who specialise in flowers for every occasion including corporate, funerals and weddings, visit them at www.blooming-lovely.co.uk